Anything you can do, I can do to!

Fall is an amazing time of year not only because I simply love the weather and the comfort food,  but it is the best time of year to decorate! I love seeing how people decorate differently. Everyone has their own taste and style which I really appreciate and enjoy. I often see items that I love either at someone's house or in a retail shop that I want to add to my own collection of seasonal décor only to find out there is no possible way I am going to spend that much money on something that I don't need. So, with that being said I believe where there is a will. there is a way!

I found some wooden stars that I loved and could be used for more that one holiday ( I love dual purpose décor). When I looked them up online I found a ridiculous price attached to them. Therefore I went to my "go to" solution of YouTube DIY'ers. YouTube is a great platform and useful tool for the projects and ideas I have or want to know more about. It amazing that I can find every level of DIY'er all in one place. I chose a video that directs me through the process on how to make these awesome wooden stars. I chose this because I believe that there are several different ways to do something, especially in the realm of crafts and decor. Here is a great take on my project for the day!
Wooden Wall Stars

                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cre8tor