The Cre8tor



                              
Hello,

My name is Amy Lamar. I am momma, student, and the general utility player in our family. My amazing husband has a grown up job and attends school so I get to raise our children and be CRE8IVE in my spare time, which I have very little of. We live in the south and love it here. To be specific Fayetteville Arkansas is the place we call home. I am a first time blogger so we will see how this goes. Wish me luck!                         


                            Creativity is the way I share my soul with the world
                                                                  -Brene Brown-


This quote sums up my perspective quite perfectly. I have always had a creative mind. It's like I see the world in a completely different way than most people. I am always busy: imagining, forming, making, assembling, producing,  and creating things from  cakes to furniture. This blog will take you on a journey with My Cre8ive Mind. From my project successes as well as fails. I hope to encourage others to take chances on their  own ideas and create things that they love or are even intrigued by. The worst that can happen is you will have to try again and we have all had to that before.


           Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen.
                                                       -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe-

Comments

  1. Being crearive allows for not only yourself, but others to grow. I really think blogging will help you capture that, and others!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog