Bittersweet Endings

Well, after 8 weeks of class my social media marketing class is coming to an end. Most students would be happy about this but for this class it is a bittersweet ending to me. I have found this class to be exceptionally helpful in my social media journey. This course pushed me outside my comfort zone...which is the best place for us sometimes and made me do things I wouldn't have done before. I broadened my social media interaction with Twitter, Instagram, LinkeIn and my favorite, this blog. I will continue to utilize social media to grow my business and have a cre8ive outlet for myself. I  am actually sad that this class is ending but I am excited to utilize the tools I have learned from it. I try to learn something new everyday whether that learning is about myself, others or just life in general. The last 8 weeks has been easy for me in that aspect.

BTW-One of the best project assignments of this class was to create a podcast and a branding video. As an excessive DIYer I found this very helpful. If you are like me it is really hard to put yourself out there like that. I am a behind the scenes kind of person. I don't like being the center of attention so doing a podcast and a video was stressful. I encourage any of you fellow DIYers that want to start or grow your social media presence to do this. I didn't have to post mine publically which helped me feel comfortable in just getting started but I am excited to keep moving forward and make some more.

GO OUR THERE & BE GREAT! CRE8E WHAT MAKES YOUR 🎔 HAPPY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cre8tor