What or Who Inspires You?

Happy Sunday! The weather is BEAUTIFUL in Northwest Arkansas this morning. I hope everyone is enjoying today. I had a very creatively productive Saturday...I will be posting photos of the fun. I am still getting used to blogging so I don't have step by step photos. I will get better!
 I want to share some of the blogs that inspire me and My Cre8tive Mind blog. Each of theses bloggers speak to me and how I want to present myself and my personal brand.

Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious.- Rachel Wolchin.

Here we go!

Rogue Engineer - This husband and wife team have DIY figured out. I love the way their blog is set up, how they shoot their videos and their style of decor. I really enjoy reading their posts and seeing what they are up to. I also like how they aren't afraid to show their mistakes. Anyone that has ever DIYed anything knows that its not always easy and it rarely turns out right the first time. He even posted a video where he accidentally nailed a cabinet to his work bench. I love how theses bloggers are relatable and real!

Remodelaholic - This sight is similar to the Rogue Engineer. Its another DIYer at work. I like to follow other DIY creative people to get ideas, see how I could convey my thoughts better than I currently do and how to interact with my audience. I also think its beneficial to see different ways of doing similar things.

The Penny Hoarder - As a stay at home mom, student, DIYer, and small business entrepreneur money is always a point of concern. The Penny Hoarder gives a plethora of money saving ideas and tips. It seems that I am not the only person that feels saving money is essential so if I can relay money saving tips when being cre8tive maybe more people would have confidence and try to DIY something themselves.

My MMA - This blog was created by a student in my Marketing class. It follows his love of MMA and gives updated information on everything MMA. I find this blog helpful because Devin seems to be very social media marketing savvy. I find his posts and ideas very helpful when I am trying to build ideas and strategies for my own blog. Well Done Devin!

Leave Your Marc - I find this blog to be very inspiring already! I think that we all need to answer a very important question. -Who are you and how do you want to be remembered?- Maggie Jean asks this very question. I had to have a defibrillator implanted when I was 30 years old. I had a freak occurrence where my heart stopped for NO reason, well not one that any of the many doctors I seen could find. That will be 3 years ago this November. I have pondered that question every since then. Finding myself and being confident in who I am and what I want to be remembered as has pushed me to take chances, make mistakes and live each day to its fullest. Thank you Maggie "leave your Marc" Jean for not only asking me this but all of us. Great Job!!

I hope this posts encourages you to find your support and encouragement wherever it hides.
                                                                                                                -Cre8 your own Gr8






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cre8tor